Sunday, June 12, 2011

DARYL MOREY & LANCE ZIERLEIN EXCHANGE BY LM

6-12-2011



DARYL MOREY & LANCE ZIERLEIN EXCHANGE


There is nothing more BUSH than crying racism if it don't exist.  Please don't CRY WOLF.  I awoke Saturday morning to see what was going on locally.  The first thing I seen was a tweet sent out by Daryl Morey.  Below is the exchange of tweets between Daryl and Lance.

FEED
Daryl Morey
 At Eurocamp, Balbay doing UT proud,dominating PG play in upset against stacked white team w/most NBA prospect 

Lance Zierlein 
 He beat white guys - big deal RT : At Eurocamp, Balbay doing UT proud,dominating PG play against stacked white team w/ NBA prospects

Daryl Morey

 I guess you are proving this true Lance, I expected better of you  RT : Balbay beat white guys - big deal


Lance Zierlein 
  I would take Balbay to the hole. Actually, I couldn't because he defends like David Nuno, but he couldn't take me to the hole either

Lance Zierlein 
  Something tells me u have that URL for lyrics saved & ready to copy and paste at any time! Kind of like this:

Lance Zierlein 
 RT : College Baseball Super-Regionals. 

MY SYNOPSIS
Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley
There you have it, that's the feed. Maybe I am dumb one here but where is the subtle racism?  In other words, was the reply from Daryl Morey warranted? Let me make one thing clear, I do not know what kind of relationship Daryl and Lance may possess and they could have pretty much been playing with each other.    Do I think a popular figure as Daryl would joke about a sensitive subject as race?  No, I think he really meant what he wrote.

Let's get real, that comment was not anywhere near racism.  Ok Ok, isn't this what people say on daily basis when it comes to playing overseas?  Oh wait, they don't say White they say EUROS.  Same thing. So LM, if Lance would have made that same comment about a team of African origins, would that be cool?  Honestly in today's coverage of "Gotcha Media", the media probably would pump it so hard that would eventually make me look at Lance different but at the end of the day, the reality is, we associate non American basketball as Euro (white) and he's simply stating what we all say about Euros.

In the content of the topic, I feel it was valid.  I highly doubt if  Jeff Gordon would have won a Formula One race Lance would have said, it's only white guys.  I am sure if Joe Blow from the Dynomo would have dominated in soccer in Africa he would say, it's only black guys.  In the context of what Daryl tweeted, America is far superior (IMO) than Euros in basketball.


We live in a world of GOTCHA and it's funny that Lance and I were just talking about this topic in a roundabout way.  With all of the LeBron rumors flying around, some kind of way we got into the topic of when did this start.  It is my belief after Clinton/Lewinsky/Blue Dress everything in people's private lives were fair game but now there's a different dynamic. SOCIAL MEDIA.  Anytime someone says anything that feeds into "GOTCHA MEDIA", they will try to blow it out of proportion.
Imagine Bear Bryant, Little Richard, John F Kennedy (hell the Kennedy Family), James Brown living in 2011.  Chances are, this will get very little exposure but I have already heard a couple of Local Shows chew on it.  When we make every syllable out of person's mouth a racist statement, we lose the meaning of what true racism is.

OUT









LM
HMW
Email: hmw_lm@yahoo.com
Twitter: HMW_CREEPS
Facebook Search: Hmw Shelton & Craig Shelton and join both

Follow the HMW family of CREEPS on Twitter @: @LesbianCraig   @SportsMediaLM 

PLEASE JOIN US SUNDAYS 5P-6P ON KCOH 1430AM FOR "THE CUT" W/CRAIG "LESBO" SHELTON & CO-HOST, FORMER NFL-DB, MARCUS COLEMAN.

GET READY FOR HIGH ENERGY, GREAT CONVERSATION, THE COOLEST MUSIC & ALL OF YOU!!!

CALL IN @: 713-526-1430 
STREAM @: http://www.kcohradio.com

PRODUCED BY: HMW





No comments:

Post a Comment