Tuesday, December 14, 2010

JUST HOW HOT HAS THE TEXANS MADE THE LOCAL MEDIA? ASK MATT AND ADAM

12-14-2010

IT DOESN'T MATTER

Lately I have gotten in a routine of switching between 790 and 1560 in the mornings and usually when they begin talking about the Texans, I check out and the audio becomes HOOPLA to me.  Monday morning, I was listening to Matt pester Adam with a repetitive question and all of a sudden Adam exploded.  At first I thought it was a fabricated argument but I could hear the anguish in Adam's tone.

In hindsight, I am surprise Adam took this long to blow his fuse because Matt frequently do this to Adam.  It's funny how things happen because this is what Adam did to Lesbian Craig approximately two years ago and Lesbian Craig blew his stack on Adam.  By the way that's one of HMW's Urban Legends.  I challenge Adam to go back and listen to the audio of he and Craig (I am sure it's somewhere WINK WINK) and then listen to the audio of he and Matt.

Here it is, I thought Matt was out of line for what he did but I equally feel Adam was wrong what he did a little over a year ago with Lesbian Craig.  One thing notated in  this skirmish, Adam has been on both ends, pester and pestered.  You guys really need to not allow the Texans to rattle you.

BELOW IS THE AUDIO, PRESS PLAY


















HMW
Email: houstonmediawatch@yahoo.com
Blog: http://www.houstonmediawatch.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lesbiancraig
Facebook Search: Hmw Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment