Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YOU AINT NATIONAL!! STOP ACTING LIKE ROME!!! THERE ARE STORIES HERE - LM

03-16-2011




STORY RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSE

Right out of the box, your local media personalities are straight up "wannabe Bristol,Connecticut ESPN Jim Rome pregnant pause going into break with a time'd cadence".



THE TEXANS POST


In all of the football I have witnessed, I have never seen a defense as inept as the 2010 Texans.  However, when I got wind of this post, it felt as if the Texans were purposely teasing me.  Who's really in control over there for question like this to be asked.  Is it possible that Rick Smith is running the Facebook posts?



Most of you are probably thinking I'm about to "clown" the Texans, but you are wrong.  Our local media's nose is so far up Bristol, Connecticut's ass they can't even discern a story right in their face.  LMAO, these guys are so locked in on Bristol, they can't even report "local stories".  If it aint Charlie Sheen it's CBA, Mel Kiper's Mock Draft or anything Bristol deems "worthy".  

If I am to believe all of the local media is upset about the 2010 Texans secondary issues, explain how the Texans post a comment asking "What should you look for in a defensive back"?  On everything I love, I swear 4 God, I didn't hear a single personality address this.  I have been accused of being somewhat of a conspiracy theorist but this is not conspiracy, this is straight up "WTF".  So you know you messed up at DB and then you "stick it in" some more by asking the fans what we think?  Initially, I had to check all of my connects and make sure this was not a phantom page because I could not believe what I was reading.  This is the part where I suppose to use an analogy describing what this feels like, but there are no analogies that could describe this.

THE LOCAL MEDIA

Clowning the Texans is almost a daily job for me but I am really disappointed with our local media.  I do understand ESPN faxes them daily "talking points" but damn you can't let a local story like this slide. We have an organization posting a question about Defensive Back play after the General Manager made the conscious decision to go young in the secondary across the field.  

WRAP IT UP

This is the part where N.D. Kalu is supposed to come in and tell the listening audience "I know this sounds like I'm a HOMER, but this is totally cool".  This is the part where Lance Zierlein tells you "NO big deal".  This is the part where Marc Vandermeer says "I love the Texans, Hurricanes, and UMass in that order".  This is the part where Rich Lord checks his "pay stub" for vacation or sick time available.   This is the part where Matt Thomas says "I been out of town, I don't know about this".  This is the part where Josh Innes says "My dad is school'd in radio, I went to school with black folks, this is not a big deal".  This is the part where Matt Jackson and Dylan Gwinn says "forget those HMW guys, we will just BLOCK them and run".  

I do not expect the radio guys to make a whole show out of one single post from the Texans, but I also do not want to hear a whole show based up on a Charlie Sheen post.  I think the volume of comments that post generated, it should have at least got a mention.  

I am going to pray for the Texans because now I see this is an organization in shambles.  They are a rudderless ship.


OUT













LM

No comments:

Post a Comment