Thursday, April 28, 2011

HOUSTON TEXANS FAN REACTION, THIS IS BEFORE THEY PUT THE SPIN JOB ON JJ

4-28-2011




I have no problem with JJ Watt but I want you to hear the fan reaction and the spinning.  Clearly the fans are booing JJ but Marc puts the kiss of mediocrity on what you heard.  Just listen, this is your boy at work.

Listen to this audio close because I remember a certain person saying it's not too far fetched for Mario Williams to be traded. We will never follow what these guys say.  Listen real close to this audio how they were completely shocked with the exception of Mike Meltser.  John Lopez even did a make shift poll without even mentioning JJ Watt.  Are crucifying them for not knowing, hell know but they will pretend to know everything about this guy.  In all fairness the only mock I have seen with JJ Watt was Lance Zierlein but is that really saying anything when he's mocking every damn day.    I can't front though, Lance called it.

As far as Kalu, he sounded upset.  I mean thanks ND for having my same thought process of Mario or Smith being traded but calm down dog.  I didn't even include the audio of Kalu asking Watts "SO WHATS YOUR PLAYING STYLE".  Classic stuff man.

I'll Say it again, I am happy for what the Titans and Jaguars did.  The Texans could have came out of the first round crippled but thanks to the other teams, I'm breathing.

BELOW IS THE AUDIO



OUT



No comments:

Post a Comment