Friday, April 15, 2011

MATT THOMAS ON BARRY BONDS & RACE wLESBIAN CRAIG & TITAN RICK BY LM




Below is one of the best segments in radio.  Titan Rick had one of his best calls in HMW's opinion which lasted over 5 minutes with him talking race to Matt Thomas.  Five minutes has to be pointed out because topics as sensitive as race in Houston, will flat out make these guys eject.  Matt did a solid job handling the call as he is trying to say "Barry Bonds is more about Balco than race" whereas Titan Rick is of the opinion "The media is going after Barry".  However, both guys believe Barry Bonds was a colossal waste of tax dollars.  

Matt got kinda got flustered with Titan Rick's (outro) "how many white players in MLB" as he said "I love Titan Rick" but then he had Lesbian Craig to deal with and if you thought his 5 minutes of rope was good for Titan Rick, that crazy ass Matt Thomas gave Lesbian Craig almost 15 minutes on a Major Market Radio Station as he call it but the guys went back and forth on valid points.  Listen Below

The things I disagree with on both sides of the argument are, as much as I agree with Matt that everything is not race I believe Craig is 100% right that, some people tend to use the word race card to diminish the other person's argument.  I never heard it put on those terms but that's a fact.  If a person don't care to talk about race don't engage me in a race talk and play on my intelligence by saying "stop playing the race card".  We are adults here and if our conservation is reduced to "race card" talk then I become insulted as a human.  



On the other hand, sure the overall theme seems to be the government going after Barry for steroids which could be true but that's not the charge and it's a very slippery slope.  If they are to forgive Barry for lying to them then they equally have to forgive Martha Stewart, Exxon, Enron, Bill Clinton.  You catch my drift here?  Yes it is tax payers dollars but where do we stop.  I have told Lesbo, the only way I can differentiate the two is if you are not harming the general public then I can careless if you lied or not but if your lies impeded other's lives then I have a problem.  With that being said, I am not the federal government prosecuting Barry and the laws apply to everyone. Sometimes I think we can get so stuck in the world of sports that we forget that reality exist.  I look at it this way, if I was on the same court docket with Barry Bonds charged with the same crime as Barry Bonds and I heard a federal judge say to Barry "say Barry, you are a pro athlete and we shouldn't be waisting our time on you, DISMISS" and then I come in front of the same judge same case, do you think he or she is going to give me the same Barry Speech?

OUT

Big Ups Matt Thomas, Lesbian Craig, Titan Rick for one of the finest segments in sports talk in Houston.  I think Matt handled the sensitive subject the way a pro is supposed to.


No comments:

Post a Comment