Thursday, April 28, 2011

SEINFELDIAN DRAFT

4-28-2011


SEAN PENDERGAST & THE SEINFELDIAN DRAFT





I have been in deep talks with my granny asking her if we have any white relatives in Connecticut.  First he hit me with Pawn Stars "Big Hoss".  Then followed it up with an interview from the producer of Swamp People. Next comes Jim Rome on a Mobile and back-doored it with #RomeOnAMobile.

Of course I am thinking he can't out do himself with knock off Smack Off but then he hits me with the Seinfeldian Draft in addition to having Troy from Swamp People on Friday.  Sean i am letting you know right now, I'm done listening, I can't take no more.  Dude you are trying to tap into my mind and I can't have that, I HAVE TO BE OBJECTIVE.

On the real if you are not listening or finger boxing with Sean Pendergast at 1560 THE GAME, you are missing out.  I have been on Sean for about 2 months thanks to Matt Thomas 790 leaving the air for spring baseball.  This is a pretty cool listen.  One of the bitches I had about Sean was his interviewing and call volume.  I admit, I still don't care for the interviews but as of late the callers has increased.  Here's the deal, Sean's identity is identified via twitter and he will have a hard time trying to go conventional radio but that's the beauty, he don't have to do that.  He could possibly be changing the game as he grow with technology.  I am not advocating for Sean to rely on twitter heavily nor am I advocating he is the only one but in Houston he is clearly the twitter voice.

Seinfeldian Draft
Honestly as Sean promoted the draft,  I wasn't feeling and to be honest I still think it's dumb.  However, as a professional radio listener, I felt it was my due diligence to listen.  I think it's dumb because the average JOE BLOW do not understand what these "Skull and Bones" keywords mean.  Man I aint with all that but like I said I listen and got the vibe of what was happening and it was actually good programming.  I will say it until the cows come home, 1560 need to get out of all of this "we are the smaller guy with a true following" mode".  Like I asked Lance a while back do you rather be Overpaid or Under Rated.  Forget all that, the Seinfeldian Draft was good and my three favorite picks were:  
  • Marcus Coleman w/ the California Rehab Center
  • David Nuno w/The Witch Doctor 
  • Travis Rodgers w/a Pick to Disgusting for HMW


WRAP IT UP
I am just trying to have fun.  I think this needs to be said; if HMW or LM is blogging you for the good or bad that means you are interesting to some degree.  With that being said, in the coming weeks I will let you know where my listening habits lie these days in addition to feedback from research I'm conducting.  Eff Personal People Meters (PPM), that's coming real soon. WINK

OUT

Listen below to my favorite Seinfeldian Picks















LM
HMW
Email: hmw_lm@yahoo.com
Twitter: HMW_CREEPS




No comments:

Post a Comment