Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Celebrity Ink - Freja Beha Erichsen

r"This world tonight is mine" PJ Harvey quote around right wrist.
"Serendipity Is Me" on back of right upper arm.
"this too shall pass" on right inner bicep.
"redemption" below left inner elbow.
Colt "Peacemaker" revolver on left inner bicep.
3 yellow filled circles on left inner wrist.
Solid inverted triangle behind the neck.
"float" on left side of neck.
Small solid star on left upper ribs.
"M" later covered with a lightning bolt on upper right ribs.
Outline of a circle in dashes behind right ear.
Cross on right earlobe.
Lines around left middle finger.
"sorry" on left ring fingertip (unconfirmed)

"Nobody has minded so far, I don't think," Erichsen says, "but then they weren't in obvious places at the beginning. They were easily covered. Still, I did make a deal with my agent about a year ago: she said I could get as many tattoos as I wanted as long as I didn't cut my hair."

 "this world tonight is mine", which comes from a PJ Harvey song ("My version of carpe diem"), and the phrase "this too shall pass" ("Obviously I was going through some stuff when I had that done." What stuff? "Just personal stuff"), as well as the word "float" ("as in float through life, don't sink") on the side of her neck. "I just like getting them done," Erichsen explains. "I like the whole process, especially coming up with something you want, which never takes me long. Like the revolver. That's not a heavy symbol for me. I like guns and I think the design is pretty, and once I have an idea I have to go there. I'm definitely hooked on getting tattoos."
















Font used in "float" and"redemption" tattoos is Windsong


Source: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment