Thursday, October 28, 2010

HOW LOW HAS IT GOTTEN FOR UT LONGHORNS

Written by: Night Hawk
10-28-2010

What Happens When a Gamble FAlL

Sorry UT Longhorns, 610 AM has more important business and you are not doing well. BYE BYE.  Yes you heard it on HMW.  Money talks and losing to Iowa State walks.  Hollywood 610 dropped the Longhorns in a heartbeat and I can't blame them.  10 + years of freaking college football royalty and one you give me ONE bad season and Hollywood says "NO WAY JOSE, YOU ARE GOING TO OUR SISTER STATION".  This is my first time in and I can't remember not hearing a Longhorn game on Hollywood 610.  That's not to say it never happened but I know for a fact I never listened to UT on anything but Hollywood 610.  I don't even know which one of the CBS affiliates the Longhorns are playing on but I do know one thing, they are not on Hollywood 610 this week.  Look out Houston Texans, 610 is not playing that crap, if you are sorry, you sleep with the maggots.  The Longhorns has to get their swag back if they want to get back on the big station.

No comments:

Post a Comment