Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celebrity Ink - Evan Rachel Wood



"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" below the nape of her neck - Edgar Allen Poe quote.
Heart with Aladdin Sane lightning bolt through the center on left upper thigh.
"15" behind left ear.
Heart and infinity symbol behind right ear - 'Forever Love'
Unknown tattoo inside her lip.
Large diamond on right inner ankle - a coverup of a poorly executed Beatles themed tattoo.
"J" on left inner ankle for previous partner Jamie Bell.

"I kind of always thought I would get a tattoo but I was waiting for something really special. This was a moment in my life I wanted to mark. I turned 18 and I was living on my own for the first time and I was in New York filming a Beatles musical. I thought it was a good time. ‘It’s supposed to be a strawberry with leaves in the shape of a bird, but everybody says, `Is that a ferret sticking out of an apple?’”
“It’s a lightning bolt for David Bowie. And it has a black valentine heart around it...Marilyn has a black heart on his wrist and I have a black heart. We got them on Valentine’s Day.”













Source: Esquire, GQ, Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment