Friday, June 17, 2011

DID RICK SMITH ACCUSE AHMAN GREEN OF FAKING AN INJURY? - LM

6-17-2011

DID RICK SMITH ACCUSE AHMAN GREEN OF FAKING AN INJURY?


I will not be a phony and act as if I was happy with Ahman Green's stay in Houston.  Honestly, I thought it was waisted money the minute I learned of the acquisition because of age and history of injuries.  I must say Ahman Green time in Houston was a blur to me but after he shared some things with Sean Pendergast, I look at him and Rick Smith a tad different.

Apparently, Sean Pendergast wrote an article about Ahman Green being released by the CFL which prompt Green to contact Sean.  The guys conversed via email and arranged an interview but no specifics.  Out of nowhere Ahman Green calls in an interupt a show laced with We Are the World, Sean blasting Bob Dylan and Canadian Riot Talk.  The conversation begin with what I felt were alot of excuses for failure but upon hearing the gravity of what Ahman was dealing with, I admit I felt bad for him.

INJURIES
Ahman begin talking about his injuries with the Texans.  Before an Oakland game, he got nicked up and there were concerns internally.  He said discussed some issues with Coach Sherman and weeks later he was summoned to Rick Smith's office.  A nervous Rick Smith ask him flat out "are you faking your injury".  Talk about shocked to hear Ahman air out this story but I wasn't as shocked as Ahman.  Ahman said when Rick asked him that question he had to remove himself before he did something really bad and immediately called his agent to get him out of Houston.  Ahman didn't stop there but he said he was warned about Rick Smith.  

WRAP IT UP
TEXANS ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
I was thoroughly pleased with the interview.  Again, I am disappointed with my local media if this story was out there and no one mentioned it.   Slowly but surely more and more former Texans are talking about the structure and leadership of the organization.  In all fairness, this is only Ahman's side of the story so there's a chance some details were left out but based on how I feel about the Texans organizational structure, I am totally locked in with Ahman.

Instead of asking PROBOWL Ahman Green if he's faking an injury how about asking Molden.  Molden has been hurt most of his duration with the Texans.  This is almost as crazy as the Rockets accusing Hakeem of faking an injury.  The audacity to accuse proven players if they are faking an injury.  Below is the interview by way of 1560 The Game.



OUT



No comments:

Post a Comment